The built-in UV-C LED is capable of sterilizing the inner surface of the bottle as well as the contents. This bottle has 4 modes: quick sterilization, constant sterilization, travel lock, and safety lock.
Give button a short press to activate, status LED should start blinking purple. Each session lasts 60 seconds. Press the button again to interrupt session.
Press and hold button for 3 seconds, status LED should start blinking purple. The bottle will now continuously sterilize its insides. Press the button again to stop the sterilization.
Press and hold button for 10 seconds to engage travel lock. The UV-C LED will be disabled. Connect the bottle to a charger to disengage the travel lock.
For your safety, the bottle will disable its UV-C LED when the lid and body are separated. The status LED will be blinking red.
Charging your bottle:
1. When the status LED starts rapidly blinking red, the battery level of your bottle has dropped below 5%. The UV-C LED will be disabled. To dismiss the battery warning, Press the button
2. Attach the magnetic charging cable to the charging port, the status LED should light up.
3. When charging, the colour and state of the LED should indicate the battery level, please refer to the “Status LED” section for more details. The LED status will shut of when the battery has been fully charged.
4. 1 hour of charging should provide 1 month of power under typical use.
- Please thoroughly wash the product with warm water and a mild detergent before first use.
- The stainless-steel body is dishwasher safe.
- The lid is not dishwasher safe.
- This product is not microwave safe.
- The lid contains a lithium-ion battery, please do not expose
this product to extreme heat or use it near fire.
- The sterilizer lid is not user-serviceable and should not be disessambled.
- Please dispose of the lid responsibly. Refer to your local e-waste disposal regulations.
- Do not look at the UV-C LED or shine it onto exposed skin.
Doing so may result in permanent damage to one’s eyes and skin.
- Please do not put dry ice, carbonated drinks, or other substances that may cause an increase in pressure into this product.
- Please be advised that the contents may be extremely hot or cold.
- Please wash the product periodically.
- To ensure this product provides a reliable and long-lasting service, please protect the product from severe shocks or vibrations.
- The sterilizer lid is IP67-rated. However, it is ill-advised to keep the product submerged. Please dry the lid after each wash to prolong the product its life.
- Children should only use this product under adult supervision.
- To achieve optimal temperature retention, it is advisable to pre-heat or pre-chill the interior of the bottle with hot water or ice.
- UV-C is harmful to the human body. Do not look at the UV-C LED or shine it onto exposed skin. Doing so may result in permanent damage to one’s eyes and skin.
- UV-C does not remove contaminants and should not be used as a filter. UV-C only kills pathogens.
- UV-C does not prevent perishable goods such as milk and juices from spoiling, please clean the product as soon as possible after using it with perishable goods.
- UV-C can be absorbed by various liquids, sterilization results may vary greatly. For best results, please use this product with water.
- Using UV-C sterilization on water above 60 °C/140 °F is not recommended.
Thermal Insulation Performance
Quartz shield design, UV transmittance 93%
Water entry angle 120 degrees, beneficial to overall
The success rate of sterilization was 99.99%
Use & Care
How To Use
- Purple blinking: Sterilization active.
- Rapid red blinking: Low battery, please charge (Battery level < 5%) .
- Red blinking:
1. Sterilization disabled by safety sensor.
2. Charging, battery level < 30%.
- Orange blinking: Charging, battery half-charged (Battery level < 70%) .
- Green blinking: Charging, battery nearly full.
My SANTECO Account